WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog.

I love when people pop in to see what I've been up to! I post my news, updates and session sneak peeks right here, so be sure to pop in as often as you can!

Now for those that don't know me, I'm Anna; wife of a very motivating husband and mama of a beautiful Weimaraner called Argenta.

I've moved around alot; from Montreal, Canada, to "The BIG APPLE", then Bristol and now to the beautiful north coast of Northern Ireland. They were all amazing experiences but I think I'd like to stick around here and finally settle down.

I hope you enjoy my posts and please leave lots of comments!

Sign up for our monthly studio e-newsletter to receive all the latest, up to date news and promotions. Each month we randomly pick one lucky new subscriber to receive a complimentary portrait session.

Saturday 25 July 2009

A Scottish Affair....



Katy and Stuart tie the knot at Ashton Court Mansion in Style.
Bring out the kilts, this groomsmen party of 6 had more than just their legs to show.
Yes.... "the money shot" as they called it was that indeed.
To my surprise... (and I did get a little nervous for a moment)
the only thing revealed were their boxer shorts.
Good thing everyone was on the same page....


Congratulations Katy and Stu.

No comments:

Post a Comment