WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog.

I love when people pop in to see what I've been up to! I post my news, updates and session sneak peeks right here, so be sure to pop in as often as you can!

Now for those that don't know me, I'm Anna; wife of a very motivating husband and mama of a beautiful Weimaraner called Argenta.

I've moved around alot; from Montreal, Canada, to "The BIG APPLE", then Bristol and now to the beautiful north coast of Northern Ireland. They were all amazing experiences but I think I'd like to stick around here and finally settle down.

I hope you enjoy my posts and please leave lots of comments!

Sign up for our monthly studio e-newsletter to receive all the latest, up to date news and promotions. Each month we randomly pick one lucky new subscriber to receive a complimentary portrait session.

Friday 9 October 2009

PROMOTIONAL VIDEO IS HERE

Sorry for being away so long, it's been very busy 'round these parts.

I have just launched my new website www.chocolatephotography.co.uk and I am very excited to announce that my first Promo Video is ready!
Once again thanks to Johnny Hathaway of
21 Wedding Films for doing an amazing job.

Hope you likey....

No comments:

Post a Comment