WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog.

I love when people pop in to see what I've been up to! I post my news, updates and session sneak peeks right here, so be sure to pop in as often as you can!

Now for those that don't know me, I'm Anna; wife of a very motivating husband and mama of a beautiful Weimaraner called Argenta.

I've moved around alot; from Montreal, Canada, to "The BIG APPLE", then Bristol and now to the beautiful north coast of Northern Ireland. They were all amazing experiences but I think I'd like to stick around here and finally settle down.

I hope you enjoy my posts and please leave lots of comments!

Sign up for our monthly studio e-newsletter to receive all the latest, up to date news and promotions. Each month we randomly pick one lucky new subscriber to receive a complimentary portrait session.

Saturday 10 October 2009

Welcome Baby Ariane

chocolate photographychocolate photography


There is nothing I LOVE more than photographing a BRAND NEW BABY. Little Ariane was just about 2 weeks old when I had the priviledge of capturing the very early moments of her life. Her tinyness scared me at times because she was so fragile, yet she was the perfect little angel... She let me handle her any which way I needed to. Her big brother Patrick, only a wee 2 year old was behind the scenes very intrigued by the whole photoshoot. Though, it wasn't long before he posed for the camera himself: An absolute darling.
Thanks so much to the proud parents for allowing me to photograph their newest addition.
Congratulations Peter and Clare.


chocolate photography


No comments:

Post a Comment